Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm a blogger now

My friend just made me a blogger and I don't even know yet what a blogger does for a living. I will tell all about myself at a later date, but for now I want everyone to know I own a furniture consignment store and sell a small amount of sports cards. I did have a sports card shop for 15 years. I worked in the construction field long ago but loved sports so much I ended up in that racket.

Please stop back by someday and see I figure out this blogging stuff.

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Valkrie ANGEL said...

Yo jbird, check this out man...

I will pop by to check up your stuff here....Seems to be a nice , honest blog to me...

jbird said...

Hey valkrie angel,
glad you stopped by, this sounded like it will be something fun to do, I will probably write about everything from the war to baseball, come again